MLS® Map Search
  Mortgage Calculator
  Mobile Listings

Public Search

Not logged in

Lot 1 5925 248 Street in Langley: Salmon River Home for sale : MLS®# R2360880

Lot 1 5925 248 Street Langley N0N 0N0 : Salmon River

Main Photo: Lot 1 5925 248 Street in Langley: Salmon River Home for sale : MLS®# R2360880
Prop. Type:
Land Only
MLS® Num:
New 4 lot cul de sac subdivision in Salmon River. 19,320 sq ft lot on city water, septic required. Great location, close to North Otter School and DW Poppy. Krause Berry Farms is right next door. Ready to build in summer 2019.
Property Type:
Land Only
$0 / 2018
Lot Area:
Switch units of measure19,321 sq. ft.
Lot Frontage:
Switch units of measure27'2"
Lot Depth:
Pad Rental:
Water Supply:
Title to Land:
Freehold NonStrata
Access to property:
Cable Service:
Natural Gas:
Sanitary Sewer:
Telephone Service:
Storm Sewer:
Potential for Rezoning:
Sketch Attached:
Previous Price:
Original Price:
Listed by RE/MAX Treeland Realty
Data was last updated May 20, 2019 at 12:10 AM (UTC)

Exclusive Features

  Sign up to VOW and access:

I make myself available at all times. My web site is here to help you 24 hours a day. You can search listings at your own convenience, browse reports, and read up on real estate info on your own terms.

  • 333% More Listing Info
  • New Listings Sooner
  • Save Your Searches
  • Email Alerts & more!
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.